Friday, September 25, 2015

Dr. Richard S. Isaacs, MD

Specializes in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology • Male • Age 52

About Dr. Richard Isaacs
“I joined Kaiser Permanente in 1995 and have Advanced Certification in Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery. My specialties include: orbital, nasal, and maxillofacial surgery, as well as thyroid and parathyroid surgery. I function as a regional resource for the management of advanced tumors of the head and neck and provide the otolaryngologic approach for tumors at the skull base. Additionally, I am trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and perform rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, and rhytidectomy. I have an interest in post-tumor facial reconstruction and facial reanimation surgery. I am a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.

I received my Bachelor of Science degree, with Distinction, from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and my Doctor of Medicine degree, with Honors, from Wayne State University in Detroit. Then, I completed my Otolaryngology training in New York at the Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital / New York Hospital-Cornell Medical College. Subsequently, I received additional Head and Neck Oncologic and Skull Base Surgical training from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and The University of California, Davis. I am also a 2004 graduate of the Kenan-Flagler School of Business Advanced Leadership Program, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and the University of California, San Francisco, CHCF Advanced Leadership Program.

Roles and ResponsibilitiesIn April of 2005, I was appointed to the Physician-In-Chief and Chief-of-Staff positions for the South Sacramento and Elk Grove Medical Facilities. I am very fortunate to be able to continue my head and neck surgical practice and I greatly enjoy my administrative position as well. I provide leadership to our 450 physicians/providers and more than 2000 nurses and staff who care for the 200,000 Kaiser Permanente members in the South Sacramento/Elk Grove area. I am confident that we will ensure your well-being and maintain your health. Your experience will demonstrate that the physician-led integrated medical delivery system of Kaiser Permanente, where physicians partner with a hospital and health plan organization, allows for superior quality, exceptional outcomes, and personalized service. When combined with the power of our advanced medical information technology systems, Kaiser Permanente has become a model for health care in our nation.

CredentialsMedical Education Wayne State University, Detroit, MIResidency Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, New York, NYResidency Cornell University School of Medicine, New York, NYFellowship UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CAFellowship UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CABoard certification Otolaryngology, american board of otolaryngologyAwardsAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology Presidential Award for scientific work on Skull Base Surgical Approaches to Distal Carotid Artery AneurismsChosen as one of the top Otolaryngologists in Northern California by Sacramento MagazineTop Doctor by the American Consumer Reports survey of American PhysiciansA national top physician selected by Key Professionals Organization (Super Doctors)Affiliations.”


Key things you need to know about Dr. Isaacs:

Dr. Isaacs' Experience
Specialties
* Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
* Ear, Nose, and Throat
* Neurological Skull Base Surgery

Board Certifications
* Otolaryngology

Procedures Dr. Isaacs Performs
* Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Conditions Dr. Isaacs Treats
* Cancer of Floor of Mouth
* Cancer Treatment Complications
* Cancer-Related Conditions
* Facial Skin Cancer
* Jaw Tumor
* Laryngeal Cancer
* Paranasal Sinus Cancer
* Pharyngeal Cancer
* Skin Cancer
* Thyroid Cancer
* Tongue Cancer
* Tonsil Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment